Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Family 2011 ~ Olympia WA


I took most of these with my tripod and remote shutter release.  That is quite the challenge!! But I am pretty happy with the results of hard work <3  Our daughter Fierah had so much fun during this shoot running all over the place (and mommy was chasing her EVERYWHERE) But I love how these capture the essence of our family.  --Notice I don't have any classic "everyone looking at the camera and smiling" shots.  For one, those just aren't my favorite and I only get them when I know my client really wants that -- and for two, getting that shot with a toddler??? Practically impossible even when there is someone exciting and engaging behind the camera much less an inanimate camera+ tripod.... ;)
~Enjoy our sweet family love, I hope it shines through to you in the pictures <3
















1 comment:

  1. Ok so how did you shoot your own family Alicia? lol These are amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete